heres a something I wrote one of these summer days
“So look, you have to put your fingers like this, and when you play this chord, you move your finger over down here and then do it twice…” Wow, you’re showing me how to play one of my favorite songs in guitar. Because yeah, you play guitar, surf and live by my place. How do you manage to be so amazing, to be perfect in every single thing you do? It’s amazing to know that you’re here every morning, afternoon and night by my side. Ever since I noticed you were worth it all and more, ever since I noticed you were what I was waiting for, I would give my best for you. Everything you liked I was going to do more, and every little thing you didn’t like I was stopping. Since that day we’re happy.
We’re now in a hospital bed with a deadly disease, and all I can think of is all the films I made about love, the love stories I wrote, all inspired by you. It’s our last moments, and stuck in a bed centimeters away from you is not nice. All I want to do is grab your hand and say a very honest “thank you” for giving me the time of my life. Whisper to your ear that if I die now, I want to be born again just to live what we lived one more time. Our kids and doctors leave the room for a minute and thank God I managed to grab your hand and look at you. You looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and smiled.
When they were all back, they found a love than only death could do part.


No comments:
Post a Comment